Mashed LLC/Oscar Pizza LLC, dba “OTTO” (“OTTO,” or “We,”) greatly values the trust you have placed in us. We recognize and respect the privacy concerns of our guests and site visitors and are committed to protecting and safeguarding the privacy of your personal information through our compliance with this policy.
This Privacy Statement describes the types of personal information we collect on our websites, mobile application, social media pages, direct email messages, at our restaurant locations, and in any other ways discussed below (“Services”). It also describes how we may use that information, with whom any information is shared, and the measures we take to protect the security of personal information.
Users who access, use, or interact with our Services who submit personally identifiable information or provide any other information do thereby consent to:
- the transmission, transfer, processing, or storage of any such information
- the collection, transmission, using, sharing, and storage of such information, as provided in this Privacy Statement
Types of Information we Collect:
We may collect personal information about you in various ways, such as when you provide it through our Site and Services, at our restaurants, through our mobile application, surveys, our social media pages, or over the phone. The types of personal information we (or our third-party providers) may collect include:
- Contact information (i.e. name, address, email address, phone number);
- Payment information (i.e. payment card number, expiration date, authorization number or security code);
- Purchase and transaction information (such as the items, quantities, types, prices of the goods and services purchased, as well as dates, times, and methods of purchase);
- Usernames and passwords;
- Information voluntarily submitted to us regarding your personal or professional interests, date of birth, marital status, demographics, dining habits, preferences, experiences with our products or services, and contact preferences;
- Employment information provided through online job application (such as educational and employment background, contact information, resume, references, and related information);
- Photographs, comments, or other content you provide us through email, social media, or other means.
- Information we may obtain through our third-party service providers
In addition to the above, we and our third-party service providers may collect certain information by automated means, such as web server logs, cookies, or web beacons, through your interaction with, and use of, Services and Web pages not under our management or control. Such information may include Web routing information (where you came from), hardware/software information, IP address, date and time, MAC address, general geo-location data, clickstream information, etc.
While our (and our third-party service providers’) use of Automated Interactions may change over time as technology evolves, the following descriptions are meant to provide you with information about our current usage of information collected from Automated Interactions.
- Opting Out: You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the services.
Beacons: We, along with certain third parties, may also use technologies called beacons (or pixels) that communicate information from your device to a server. Beacons can be embedded in online content or emails and can allow a server to read certain types of information from your device, know when you have viewed particular content or a particular email message, determine the time and date on which you viewed the beacon, and the IP address of your device. We, as well as our third-party service providers, may use beacons for a variety of purposes, including to analyze the use of our Services, or to provide an experience that is more relevant to you.
By accessing and using our Services, you consent to the storage of cookies, beacons, and other information on your devices. You also consent to the access of such cookies, beacons, and information by us and by the third parties mentioned above.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual,] without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Otto's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Otto about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Otto, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Links to Other Websites: Our Site may contain links to other websites or services that are not operated or controlled by OTTO. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
Children’s Privacy: Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. Customer registration, online ordering, job applications, and other means of customer feedback of Site and Services are directed towards and designed for use by persons aged 13 or older. We do not knowingly establish or maintain registrations for any child under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we discover that we have received personally identifiable information from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or whom we otherwise have reason to believe is, under the age of 13, we will permanently delete such information from our systems.
OTTO will occasionally update this Privacy Statement to reflect changes in our usage of customer data, changes in technology, and customer feedback. OTTO encourages you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how OTTO is protecting your information.
This policy was last updated in January of 2019.